Environmental investigations into the the corrosion activity for offshore wind monopiles and jacket foundations.
- Working alongside corrosion specialists to identify and evaluate the impact and criticality of corroision of the lifetime of the structures.
- Investigate the environmental effects internally and externally of monopile and jacket foundations monopile and jacket foundations
- Compare results from different assets
- Build documentation studies
- Perform User Acceptance Test of data
- Background in structural, mechanical or chemical engineering
- Strong skills within programming, preferably MatLab, SQL and/or Excel
- Experience in corrosion evaluation and preferably fatigue calculations
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Contract Manager – New Development – Leading Offshore Wind Company – Copenhagen Do you want to work with a world leader in offshore wind? This opportunity is currently available to Contract
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.