CQV Engineer - Autoclave
CQV Engineer for a global biotech company in the centre of Ireland. Working on a new facility, the CQV Engineer will be for the commissioning, qualification and validation of Autoclaves.
Role and responsibilities:
- CQV Engineer for Vendor review for all Process Equipment Support Vendor Packages.
- Ensure Commissioning readiness of all Autoclaves, Washers, Fridges, Freezers and cold rooms to support Equipment Start-up and IOQ Testing.
- Liaise with all Project Groups (Design/CM/CQV/Automation/Process/SMEs/Ops/Maintenance/PMs) to ensure all Process Equipment Support Systems are managed appropriately for the entire Project Lifecycle.
- Liaise with CQV Document Generation Lead in relation to generation and approval of; DQ/Design Reviews/SLIA/Test Matrices/Risk Assessments/QA Vendor Assessments/FAT/SAT/CTP/IOQ Protocols
- Minimum of 5 years of Equipment experience including experience with design and construction projects for biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- Experience with complex projects and working in or around operating facilities.
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organizing and planning skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels with customers, vendors, equipment suppliers and operations staff.
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
- Computer skills (Spreadsheets, Word Processing, Visio, Microsoft Project)
If this is you please apply today.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Validation Engineer | Global Pharmaceutical company | 12 month initial contract | County Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.