CQV Engineer - Benchtop equipment
The CQV Engineer will be required for an initial 12-month contract starting ASAP and will initially be responsible for the review of all Design deliverables including Drawings, Datasheets, specifications and Engineering Lists.
Role and responsibilities:
- Point CQV person for Vendor review for all benchtop equipment.
- Assist CQV SME for all
- Assist CQV review, aligning with Transition Group concerning review and approval of all Turnover Packages, both Vendor and Contractor Packages within the benchtop equipment.
- Ensure Commissioning readiness of all benchtop equipment to support Equipment Start-up and IOQ Testing.
- Liaise with all Project Groups (Design/CM/CQV/Automation/Process/SMEs/Ops/Maintenance/PMs) to ensure all benchtop equipment are managed appropriately for the entire Project Lifecycle.
- Liaise with CQV Document Generation Lead in relation to generation and approval of; DQ/Design Reviews/SLIA/Test Matrices/Risk Assessments/QA Vendor Assessments/FAT/SAT/CTP/IOQ Protocols
- Minimum of 8 years of equipment CQV experience including experience with design and construction projects for biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- Experience with complex projects and working in or around operating facilities.
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organizing and planning skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels with customers, vendors, equipment suppliers and operations staff.
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
- Computer skills (Spreadsheets, Word Processing, Visio, Microsoft Project)
Are you an experienced Project Manager within the Life Sciences industry? Are you looking to further your career with an industry-leading organisation? Then the position of Project Manager could be
We are looking for a dynamic value-oriented Process Development Technician, to join a growing biopharmaceutical client of ours in the Amsterdam area. Our client offers an exciting place to work with
Republic of Ireland
We're on the lookout for a CQV Engineer for a global biotech company in the north of Ireland. Working on the utilities, the CQV Engineer will be responsible for the commissioning, qualification and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.