CQV Engineer - CIP
This vacancy has now expired
Role and responsibilities:
- Aligning with JE on System boundaries and Lead and review exercise.
- Liaise with JE in relation to construction readiness and a schedule for all CIP/SIP systems, perform and lead all field walk downs for all systems.
- Assist CQV review, aligning with Transition Group in relation to review and approval of all Turnover Packages, both Vendor and Contractor Packages within the CIP/SIP scope.
- Ensure Commissioning readiness of all CIP/SIP Systems to support Equipment Start-up and IOQ Testing.
- Assist CQV CIP/SIP with EIDA / or Master Project Database equivalent system, ensure full traceability at all times for all systems.
- Liaise with all Project Groups (Design/CM/CQV/Automation/Process/SMEs/Ops/Maintenance/PMs) to ensure all CIP/SIP Systems are managed appropriately for the entire Project Lifecycle.
- Liaise with CQV Document Generation Lead in relation to generation and approval of; DQ/Design Reviews/SLIA/Test Matrices/Risk Assessments/QA Vendor Assessments/FAT/SAT/CTP/IOQ Protocols
- Execution of all CIP/SIP CQV deliverables; FAT/SAT/IOQ
- On completion of C&Q activities for CIP/SIP systems, be responsible for the writing of the Cleaning Validation Plans and Procedures, supporting the Cleaning Validation for all Equipment.
- CIP/SIP Equipment experience including experience with design and construction projects for biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- Experience with complex projects and working in or around operating facilities.
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organizing and planning skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels with customers, vendors, equipment suppliers and operations staff.
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
- Computer skills (Spreadsheets, Word Processing, Visio, Microsoft Project
CSV Engineers are required to join a new build biotech facility, based in Meath. The validation engineer will be responsible for the completion of 21 CFR 11 assessments, creation/execution of IQ/OQ
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for Lab Validation Technicians
As Dublin continues to embed itself as Irelands Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking an Automation Commissioning Engineer to become part of a $500 million state of the art bio facility. Located 15
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.