CQV Engineer - Clean Utilities
CQV Engineer required to join a global biotech company located in the centre of Ireland. The CQV Engineer will specifically be responsible for clean utilities implementation onto a greenfield site.
- Liaise with suppliers in relation to construction readiness and a schedule for all Clean Utilities systems, perform and lead all field walk-downs for all systems.
- Complete CQV review, aligning with Transition Group in relation to review and approval of all Turnover Packages, both Vendor and Contractor Packages within the Clean Utilities scope.
- Liaise with CQV Team in relation to punch list closure both pre-M/C and during the CQV execution phase for all Clean Utilities systems.
- Liaise with CQV PM and Lead Scheduler in relation to schedule creation and management for all Process Equipment Support, ensuring all correct predecessors and successors are in place.
- Ensure Commissioning readiness of all Clean Utilities Systems to support Equipment Start-up and CQV Testing.
- Support execution of all Clean Utilities CQV deliverables; FAT/SAT/CTP
- Minimum of 8 years of Clean Utilities experience including experience with design and construction projects for biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- Experience with complex projects and working in or around operating facilities.
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organizing and planning skills.
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
- Strong leadership and communication skills. Problem solver with a focus on achievement of overall project goals.
- Computer skills (Spreadsheets, Word Processing, Visio, Microsoft Project)
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
CQV Engineer - Syringe Filling - 6 Months - Ireland CQV Engineer required to join a global biotech company located in the centre of Ireland. The CQV Engineer will specifically be responsible for the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.