CQV Engineer - Decommissioning
This vacancy has now expired
Duties / Deliverables / Measurable’s for the role:
- Generation of list of C&Q tests (Installation Verification (IV)/Installation Qualification (IQ), Operational Verification (OV), Operational Qualification (OQ), Performance Testing (PT) and Performance Qualification (PQ).
- Generation of validation documentation during the decommissioning process.
- Execution of process commissioning & qualification tests in adherence with decommissioning project schedule.
- Retains sole ownership and responsibility for commissioning and qualification documents from generation, through pre-approval, execution, post-execution review and final sign-off.
- Supporting validation activities and CIP/Cleaning verification during the handover of the decommissioned shell.
- Degree or HNC/D qualified in an Engineering based subject or related experience in an Equipment/Commissioning/Validation role
- Experience with decommissioning of a pharmaceutical facility desirable
- Experience within Pharma/ Primary manufacturing environment responsible for commissioning, qualification of equipment
- Familiarity with unit operations involved in the manufacture of primary products.
- Compilation and development of associated Commissioning, Qualification and Validation documentation in line with GMP standards
Quanta are looking for a CSV engineer with data integrity experience for a project in Cheshire. We're looking for someone who can combine this experience, plus reviewing for a serialisation project
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.