CQV Engineer - Downstream
This vacancy has now expired
Role and responsiblities:
- Aligning with JE on System boundaries and Lead and review exercise.
- Point CQV person for Vendor review for all Downstream Vendor Packages.
- Assist CQV SME for all Downstream Systems.
- Liaise in relation to construction readiness and a schedule for all Downstream systems, perform and lead all field walk downs for all Downstream systems.
- Support CQV review, aligning with Transition Group in relation to review and approval of all Turnover Packages, both Vendor and Contractor Packages within the Building for Downstream.
- Liaise with CQV SWAT Team in relation to punchlist closure both pre-M/C and during the CQV execution phase for Downstream systems.
- Liaise with CQV PM and Lead Scheduler in relation to schedule creation and management for all Systems, ensuring all correct predecessors and successors are in place for Downstream Equipment.
- Ensure Commissioning readiness of all Downstream Systems to support Equipment Start-up and IOQ Testing.
- Liaise with all Project Groups (Design/CM/CQV/Automation/Process/SMEs/Ops/Maintenance/PMs) to ensure all Downstream Systems are managed appropriately for the entire Project Lifecycle.
- Liaise with CQV Document Generation Lead in relation to generation and approval of; DQ/Design Reviews/SLIA/Test Matrices/Risk Assessments/QA Vendor Assessments/FAT/SAT/CTP/IOQ Protocols
- Minimum 8 years CQV Downstream experience on Large Scale Projects
- Working knowledge of ASTM E2500 / Leveraging Verification process
- Experience with liaising with other departments and building PMs/leads
- Experience with complex projects and working in or around operating facilities.
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organizing and planning skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels with customers, vendors, equipment suppliers and operations staff.
If this is you please apply today.
Republic of Ireland
A global biotech company requires a CSV Engineer to join a new project in central Ireland. The CSV engineer will be responsible for the development of key AIT quality documents, such as Quality
Ireland is a hive of activity at present for the Life Sciences Sector with many Global Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology Organizations investing in New Facilities here. We have an excellent
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.