With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CQV Engineer to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this CQV Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Give input into design by working with equipment vendors and global engineering teams.
- Act as validation SME on the equipment within the area assigned.
- Implementing the requirements as outlined in the site / project Validation Master Plan.
- Provide C&Q oversight during installation and mechanical completion.
Requirements for this CQV Engineer contract:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a CQV / Validation Engineer in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- Expertise in one of the following areas: Sterilisation (Autoclaves, SIP), Cleaning (CIP), Vial & Syringe filling, Vial & syringe sterilisation.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
11 month contract- Dublin- Process Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
CSV Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CSV Engineer to
Validation Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.