Do you relish the opportunity to work within one of the largest biopharmaceutical companies in Europe? If yes, then this is the assignment for you!
Our biotech client in France is currently investing significantly to their manufacturing programme. This is a state-of-the-art facility which houses high-technology and next-gen processes to produce biologics products that are distributed throughout the Globe.
They are looking for a qualification and validation expert who can participate in the qualification of equipment, premises and site utilities. They will be responsible for creating or updating qualification procedures and protocols, performing tests and writing qualification reports.
- Write test protocols and qualification / validation reports (VMP, QC, QI, QO, QP, VMR).
- Carry out qualification / validation tests with respect for quality and safety.
- Manage the organization of qualifications and validations, respecting deadlines (inter-service relationship and with external service providers).
- Declare non-conformities related to qualification / validation activities.
- Ensure that the qualification documents drafted comply with quality rules (GMP, etc.) and keep the procedures up to date on time.
Level of education :
- Engineer level or equivalent
- Experience in implementing GMP
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Qualification / validation experience
For further information and to have a confidential conversation please apply!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
CQV Engineer - 6 Month Contract - France Do you relish the opportunity to work within one of the largest biopharmaceutical companies in Europe? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.