This vacancy has now expired
The CQV Engineer will be required for an initial 12-month contract starting ASAP and will initially be responsible for the review of all Design deliverables including Drawings, Datasheets, specifications and Engineering Lists.
Role and responsibilities:
- Point CQV person for Vendor review for all Process Equipment Support Vendor Packages.
- Assist CQV SME for all Autoclaves, Washers, Fridges, Freezers and cold rooms.
- Assist CQV review, aligning with Transition Group concerning review and approval of all Turnover Packages, both Vendor and Contractor Packages within the Autoclaves, Washers, Fridges, Freezers and cold rooms.
- Ensure Commissioning readiness of all Autoclaves, Washers, Fridges, Freezers and cold rooms to support Equipment Start-up and IOQ Testing.
- Liaise with all Project Groups (Design/CM/CQV/Automation/Process/SMEs/Ops/Maintenance/PMs) to ensure all Process Equipment Support Systems are managed appropriately for the entire Project Lifecycle.
- Liaise with CQV Document Generation Lead in relation to generation and approval of; DQ/Design Reviews/SLIA/Test Matrices/Risk Assessments/QA Vendor Assessments/FAT/SAT/CTP/IOQ Protocols.
- Minimum of 8 years of Equipment experience including experience with design and construction projects for biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- Experience with complex projects and working in or around operating facilities.
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organizing and planning skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels with customers, vendors, equipment suppliers and operations staff.
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
- Computer skills (Spreadsheets, Word Processing, Visio, Microsoft Project).
Republic of Ireland
CQV Engineer - €500 million expansion project - Leinster With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CQV
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.