Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the strategy for C&Q full lifecycle; testing; facility start-up; documentation and regulatory compliance
- Carrying out the project C&Q master plan in line with the project objectives and goals. Ensure compliance to client and regulatory best practice
- Interface with the other project teams to develop the overall C&Q phase project plan and schedule which includes risk assessment, design review/DQ, test matrix, FAT, SAT/commissioning, installation, operational and performance qualification for all systems
- Completion of C&Q documentation development and management, and quality of the documentation library
- Degree in Engineering or strong relevant experience
- Extensive experience of working within a GMP environment
- Previous experience of working within fill-finish facilities
- Experience with current C&Q methods and industry best practice
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading Irish based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
One of our pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Senior C&Q Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is cementing
CQV Engineers required for our established pharmaceutical client based in the North-West of England. If you are looking for a new challenge and interested in working on a Decommissioning project
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.