CQV Engineer - Upstream
This vacancy has now expired
Role and responsiblities:
- Aligning with construction on System boundaries and Lead and review exercise.
- Point CQV person for Vendor review for all Upstream Vendor Packages.
- Assist CQV SME for all Upstream Systems.
- Liaise in relation to construction readiness and a schedule for all Upstream systems, perform and lead all field walkdowns for all Upstream systems.
- Support CQV review, aligning with Transition Group in relation to review and approval of all Turnover Packages, both Vendor and Contractor Packages within the Building for Upstream.
- Ensure Commissioning readiness of all Upstream Systems to support Equipment Start-up and IOQ Testing
- Minimum 8 years CQV Upstream experience on Large Scale Projects
- SME on Upstream Systems, minimum 8 years
- Working knowledge of ASTM E2500 / Leveraging Verification process
- Experience with liaising with other departments and building PMs/leads
- Experience with complex projects and working in or around operating facilities.
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organizing and planning skills.
This is a chance to get involved at early stages of new build, if this is the opportunity for you please apply today.
Republic of Ireland
A global biotech company requires a CSV Engineer to join a new project in central Ireland. The CSV engineer will be responsible for the development of key AIT quality documents, such as Quality
Ireland is a hive of activity at present for the Life Sciences Sector with many Global Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology Organizations investing in New Facilities here. We have an excellent
Republic of Ireland
Exciting and challenging pharmaceutical project in central Ireland requires a Suite Team Lead to be responsible for the black utilities. To develop, within the overall project schedule, a schedule for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.