CQV Lead - Clean Utilities
- Liaise with suppliers in relation to construction readiness and a schedule for all Clean Utilities systems, perform and lead all field walk-downs for all systems.
- Assist CQV review, aligning with Transition Group in relation to review and approval of all Turnover Packages, both Vendor and Contractor Packages within the Clean Utilities scope.
- Liaise with CQV SWAT Team in relation to punch list closure both pre-M/C and during the CQV execution phase for all Clean Utilities systems.
- Liaise with CQV PM and Lead Scheduler in relation to schedule creation and management for all Process Equipment Support, ensuring all correct predecessors and successors are in place.
- Ensure Commissioning readiness of all Clean Utilities Systems to support Equipment Start-up and CQV Testing.
- Assist PSSR/STW field execution and guide CQV Team through Start-up exercise in a safe and controlled manner.
- Assist CQV Clean Utilities’ with EIDA / or Master Project Database equivalent system, ensure full traceability at all times for all systems.
- Liaise with all Project Groups (Design/CM/CQV/Automation/Process/SMEs/Ops/Maintenance/PMs) to ensure all Clean Utilities Systems are managed appropriately for the entire Project Lifecycle.
- Liaise with CQV Document Generation Lead in relation to generation and approval of; Design Reviews/SLIA/Test Matrices/FAT/SAT/CTP Protocols.
- Support execution of all Clean Utilities CQV deliverables; FAT/SAT/CTP.
- Assist with Weekly CQV Clean Utilities Meeting and ensure updates are provided to Weekly CQV Meeting.
- Minimum of 8 years of Clean Utilities experience including experience with design and construction projects for biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Leading Clean Utilities CQV Team
- Experience with complex projects and working in or around operating facilities.
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organizing and planning skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels with customers, vendors, equipment suppliers and operations staff.
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs.
- Strong leadership and communication skills. Problem solver with a focus on achievement of overall project goals.
- Computer skills (Spreadsheets, Word Processing, Visio, Microsoft Project)
Republic of Ireland
CQV Engineer required to join a new build biotech project north of Dublin. An initial 12-month contract the CQV Engineer for all CIP and SIP Skid and Distribution Systems, initially responsible for re
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with global players setting up new / expanding existing manufacturing facilities all over the Country. An exciting opportunity has
A fantastic opportunity to work in an extremely diverse and dynamic facility with plenty of projects planned in Dublin. You will be joining a leading Pharmaceutical company who focus on a range of pro
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.