Quanta are currently supporting a bio-pharma client based in Dublin with a small facility expansion project.
The client is looking for a CQV Manager who would be able to support them with CQV strategy and lead all CQV activities from early design stages through to project completion.
The successful CQV Manager will be responsible for:
- Creating the CQV strategy and supporting its execution
- Supporting the commissioning, qualification and validation of equipment.
- Reviewing vendor documents to support commissioning and qualification requirements.
- Completing the development, review, and execution of validation plans, URSs/DQ/FATs/SATs/IQ/OQ protocols/reports.
- Ensures validation non-conformances or deviations are minimised during execution of CQV activities.
- Coordinates with other departments or outside contractors/vendors to complete validation tasks.
- Provide knowledge and expertise to wider Project team and work closely with other Departments.
- Other duties as required and directed by the Project Director.
- This individual should have worked as part of a project supporting the full life-cycle of activities.
- Previous experience in Senior Engineer/Lead positions on similar projects.
- Knowledge of validation practices and regulatory guidelines for a bio-pharma / pharmaceutical facility.
- Experience in a GMP environment essential.
If this sound like you or anybody in your network, please get in touch!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Senior Automation Engineer – Contract – Ireland Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at
Senior CSV Engineer - Dublin - 11+ months contract Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with no shortage of major expansion/ new build facilities. We have an
11 month contract- Dublin- Process Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.