We have an exciting long-term contract opportunity with a leading specialist heavy lifting & crane company to be working on new build energy from waste project.
Our client is seeking a Crane Coordinator to support across the sites lifting activities reporting in the Construction Manager.
- Overseeing all lifting operations in accordance with French Legislation
- Reviewing and signing off all Risk Assessments & Method Statements from all relevant personnel.
- Liaising with contractors and assist them with crane location drawings and crane pressures as required.
- Ensuring all operators are competent in operating the machines, carry out lifting equipment inspections and audits, reporting back.
- Collate weekly reports across site crane activity, hold daily briefings and toolbox talks.
- Attending all H&S and Coordination meetings and give guidance on lifting operations where needed.
- Monitor all activities on site and ensure adherence with client and industry health and safety standards.
- Assessing, approving, and advising contractors on improvements to RAMS
- Liaise with the HSE Manager, Temporary Works Coordinator and Scaffolding Supervisor to ensure safety standards are adhered to.
If this is something of interest, please SEND YOUR CV TODAY!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Site Engineer - Contract - France We have an exciting long-term contract opportunity with a leading specialist heavy lifting & crane company to be working on a new build Energy from waste project.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.