CSV and Automation Engineer
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in The Netherlands? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for CSV/Automation Engineer to join their team in Central Netherlands for their new large-scale facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €300+ million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Drafting needed validation and qualification documentation (Validation plans, URS, Risk Assessments, test protocols and etc.)
- Managing of these validation and qualification activities (timely execution)
- Drafting final validation and qualification reports.
- Validation and qualification activities for a new project
- Professional experience in a role as Commissioning Engineer or Test Engineer as well as CSV Engineer, Validation Engineer,
- Automation & IT knowledge and experience PLC and SCADA validation experience
- Experience with working within a regulated environment
- Strong knowledge of GAMP, CFR 11, 210 and 211 and SDLC knowledge is preferable
- A related industry experience in Manufacturing and/or Quality Assurance and a strong knowledge of Good Distribution Practices would be preferred
- Relevant technical experience within the pharmaceutical or manufacturing industry
- Experience with process / facilities equipment operation, reliability and project life cycle planning and execution
- Experience with GMP system and SOP standards
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
11 month contract- Dublin- Process Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical
CSV Engineer – Contract – Ireland Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with global players setting up new and expanding existing manufacturing facilities all over the Country. An exciting opportunity
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.