When it comes to the development and production of veterinary vaccines, our pharmaceutical client is one of the largest worldwide worldwide and has a Centre of Excellence, based in the NL, employing more than 1000 people.
They are looking to add to their team and require a CSV Engineer to join them on a contract basis.
This a fantastic opportunity to be involved with the critical investment projects both on-site and remotely.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this CSV Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Computer System Validation activities such as writing and executing qualification documents.
- Solves organizational problems by analysing business requirements, documenting processes and designing solutions.
- Recommends process improvements and alternative solutions.
- Conducts interviews with key project stakeholders and document and presents the results.
- Assists business users, project managers and leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects.
- Facilitates change management efforts associated with project.
- Automation domain knowledge
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar Computer system validation role
- Full SDLC knowledge
- Project management skills
- Experience working in a GMP environment.
If you have the above experience and are interested in more information, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
CSV/Automation Engineer - 12 month contract - The Netherlands Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in The Netherlands? If so, this could be your chance! One of our
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.