With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CSV Engineer to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this CSV Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with the Project team to help deliver new IT & Automation systems to site.
- Develop and maintain qualification plans and test plans
- Ensure consistent implementation of the validation strategy by developing templates for all SDLC deliverables.
Requirements for the CSV Engineer role:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Expert knowledge of GAMP5.
- Strong experience in one or all of the following systems: DeltaV, PCS7 (or other PLC/SCADA), OSI PI.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Junior CQV Engineer – Cork - Contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CQV Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is
11 month contract - Dublin- Validation Engineer Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Validation Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.