This vacancy has now expired
I am working with a leading Biopharmaceutical company who, due to a large capital investment has a requirement for a CSV Engineer. The CSV Engineer will be responsible for the Computer System Validation of IT solutions being implemented for a continuous manufacturing facility.
The successful candidate will have a minimum 5 years’ experience implementing IT solutions, systems integration, support & validating IT applications and interfaces.
The CSV Engineer will be responsible for:
- Gathering and documenting business requirements, working with vendors to configure, implement, and integrate new software components, and assist the project manager in identifying technical risks.
- Prepare project validation deliverables (validation plans, requirements, design, test plan, test documentation, validation report).
- Write and execute test scripts, prepare defect reports, and the test summary report.
- Resolve technical issues that occur during the project lifecycle.
- Ensure compliance with Quality standards and practices.
- 2-3 years’ experience in implementing and supporting IT applications
- A background in software development and systems configuration
- Experience in the full product lifecycle, from requirement gathering, through to design, and system delivery.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Process Engineer - Waste Water Treatment Plant - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Process Engineer to join
Validation Specialist – Global Pharmaceutical Company – County Cork – 11 Month Contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Specialist to join their team
Compliance Specialist - Audits - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 11 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Compliance Specialist to join their team
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.