I am working with a leading Biopharmaceutical company who, due to a large capital investment has a requirement for a CSV Engineer. The CSV Engineer will be responsible for the Computer System Validation of IT solutions being implemented for a continuous manufacturing facility.
The successful candidate will have a minimum 5 years’ experience implementing IT solutions, systems integration, support & validating IT applications and interfaces.
The CSV Engineer will be responsible for:
- Management of the CSV aspect of IT projects from software install to business release
- Collaborating with global IT and Quality teams
- Generating CSV documentation in accordance with site procedures and GMP guidelines
- Initiating and implement Change Control activities in accordance with Quality Standards and Practices
- Responsibility for server installations and system related activities e.g. security, admin config settings, access permissions
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
One of our Pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for two Technical Specialists to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is cementing
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Senior Validation Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.