CSV Lab's Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with no shortage of major expansion/ new build facilities. We have an exciting opportunity for a process engineer to join a start-up project for a global pharmaceutical organisation with great longevity of employment possibility.
Located across multiple sites within Ireland, this position would suit both local candidates or those wishing to commute from outside of Ireland.
Who are we looking for?
- CSV Lab’s
- Pharma or Bio
- Start-up project experience
- Similar role
- Support qualification effort of instrumentation for new QC lab
- Work closely with site CSV team to ensure procedures are in place for start-up of lab
- Work with global teams to ensure all site activities completed for enterprise software solutions
- Take learning from QC lab and lead the effort for qualification of lab instruments in manufacturing areas
- Interface with the wider AIT team to ensure a consistent approach across the site
- Work with site DI Lead andor DI COE to ensure all relevant DI assessmentstests are completed
- Collaborate with sister sites to leverage learnings or documentation to ensure uniform approach across sites
- Review/approval of vendor IOQ documentation
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
Are you C&Q (Commissioning and Qualification) Engineer who enjoys executing IOQ protocols? Are you looking for a new exciting project in a rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company to get your teeth
Are you an experienced Senior Process Development Engineer looking for your next assignment? I am working with a leading Medical Device company who, due to a large capital investment have a
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with global players setting up new and expanding existing manufacturing facilities all over the country. An exciting opportunity
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.