This vacancy has now expired
Would you like the opportunity to work at a state-of-the-art vaccine manufacturing facility? Quanta are seeking a CSV Lead to work on an initial 9-month contract, with our client based in Oxfordshire. You will be responsible for creating validation protocols and policies from scratch, and then leading qualification engineers in preparing and executing CSV activities on site.
As a CSV Lead your job will be to:
- Set up all validation policies and procedures
- Manage the preparation and execution of CSV activities
- Support all internal and third-party audits
- Provide support and guidance on all CSV projects to ensure quality and compliance requirements are met.
Experience needed as a CSV Lead include:
- Previous experience working within a vaccine manufacturing company/facility
- 8+ years’ experience working in CSV, with Lead/Management experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of industry requirements such as cGMP, Annex 11, GAMP, 21 CFR Part 11
Job title: CSV Lead
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: 9 months (with extensions)
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
QC - ELISA - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 12 month contract - Bedfordshire Would you be interested in joining a top 10 global Pharmaceutical client? Long term contract assignment
QC Analyst - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 12 month contract - Bedfordshire Would you be interested in joining a top 10 global Pharmaceutical client? Long term contract assignment
Medical Information and Intelligence Lead An exciting opportunity for an experienced Medical Information and Intelligence Lead to join a growing bio-pharmaceutical company in Hertfordshire. The
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.