This is a long-term contract position in Germany working for a design and build company that has a core focus on the construction of Energy from Waste power plants. It’s a chance to join a leading company within the industry that is growing in presence across Europe and the rest of the world.
The main focus of this role is to collate data from all areas of the business and advise on claims data. This contract role is based in West Germany.
- Develop records management processes and policies
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Set up and maintain automated data processes
- Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
- Produce and track key performance indicators
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Liaise with internal and external clients to fully understand data content – reporting to Claims management and Procurement
- Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Design and carry out surveys and analyse survey data from various departments of the company
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the employer's business
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Provide sector and competitor benchmarking
- Mine and analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
- Fluent in German and good level of English.
- Experience in a similar role
- Nice to have some legal experience
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Process Engineer, Renewable Power Industry, Germany A great opportunity to join a growing company that is one of the leading design and build companies within the renewable power industry. With
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.