Data Analytics Lead
This candidate will be required to work closely with the AIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
This role is responsible for the specification and design of capabilities to support the widespread adoption of Process and Business Analytics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Data Analytics Lead role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develops and implements appropriate data governance and change management around the solutions.
- Manages progress in line with the schedule; reports progress, issues and risks in line with AIT project reporting requirements and timetable.
- Responsible for providing ongoing support for solutions as they are implemented.
- Works closely with the Enterprise Big Data Platform and Data Science teams and Global Infrastructure organisations to ensure that the site is implementing best in class analytics solutions, and that those solutions receive appropriate ongoing support.
- This role will provide leadership in the use of analytics and visualization solutions in the manufacturing space and will identify solutions that can be rapidly propagated across the enterprise. As part of that, this role will have responsibility for the implementation of a number of pilots around the use of innovative new technologies in the area of Data Analytics and visualization.
- Responsible for regular communication to project leadership & multi-functional team stakeholders.
- Experience with the implementation of the following tools in an Enterprise environment
- Tableau, R , Spark
- OSI PI
- Experience and interest in recent developments in Data Analytics and Big Data applications in Manufacturing such as Industry 4. 0 or Industry Internet of Things (IIoT) is highly desired
- Background in biopharmaceutical processes preferred
- Ability to work with all levels of business customers in a highly dynamic environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with many Global Pharmaceutical and Biotech organisations investing heavily in new facilities here. We have an excellent 12
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with Global organisations investing in new manufacturing facilities all over the Country. We currently have a contract
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with many Global Pharmaceutical and Biotech organisations investing heavily in new facilities here. We have an excellent
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.