Data Centre Tech
My client are looking for an experienced Data Centre Technician for their facility in London.
They will be on a shift pattern that is 4 on and 4 off, with an increase in pay for the night shifts.
Suitable candidates will have knowledge and experience in
- BAU break fix (Keeping the DC running whilst performing maintenance and fixes)
- On site patching, fault finding, racking and stacking servers and switches
- Power swaps, card swaps (To the rack itself)
- Cable connectivity understanding, single mode and multi-mode connectivity
- Ability to test fibre and copper cables
- SNOW (ServiceNow) or Remedy ticketing system experience....
Due to high demand we are unable to contact all applicants.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Construction Manager - Data Centre - Enfield My client is looking for a Construction Manager on a 6 month contract to oversee a project in Enfield the focus is going to be the M+E fit out, test
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.