Data Centre Technician
Data Centre Technician - 6 Month Initial Contract - £170pd (with increased pay for night shifts)
My client are data centre specialists and also offer their customers technical support and round the clock monitoring.
They are keen to hire a Data Centre Technician to be key part of their team and work directly with one of their biggest customers.
They will be on a shift pattern that is 4 on and 4 off, with an increase in pay for the night shifts.
Suitable candidates will have knowledge and experience in
- BAU break fix (Keeping the DC running whilst performing maintenance and fixes
- Onsite patching, fault finding, racking and stacking servers and switches
- Power swaps, card swaps (To the rack itself)
- Cable connectivity understanding, single mode and multi-mode connectivity
- Ability to test fibre and copper cables
- SNOW (ServiceNow) or Remedy ticketing system experience....
There will be an element of travel to customer data centres with this position, any overtime will be paid.Please apply if this would be of interest and we will be in touch.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.