Data Centre Technician
This vacancy has now expired
My client is one of biggest design and builder of critical facilities in the UK. They are data centre specialists and also offer their customers technical support and round the clock monitoring.
They are keen to hire a Data Centre Technician to be part of their team based from the Surrey office, monitoring both remotely and on site, using Smart Hands & Remote Hands.
Data Centre Technician - 9 Month Initial Contract - £180pd - £250pd
- Security of customer data centres
- ITIL functions
- Data centre capacities
- People supervision
- IT installations & patching
- Working with third party suppliers
- Keeping the service level high and KPI alignment
- This position will report directly into the Operations Manager, regarding ongoing operations and providing practical support.
- Make sure all works are correctly recorded and addressed using the SNOW (ServiceNow) ticketing system
- On site responsibility for upgrades and patching
- Representing the client at all times to the customer
Please apply if this would be of interest and we will be in touch.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.