Data Historian Lead
This vacancy has now expired
- Reporting to the Automation IT Project Manager, specifically responsible for the PI Data Historian system and related Reporting.
- The Data historian Lead will be responsible for the development of key AIT quality documents, such as Quality Assurance (QAPs) and test plans, and for ensuing adherence to the QAPs.
- This candidate will be required to work closely with the AIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
- Technical design lead for the Data Historian and Reporting solution including integration to other systems such as Process Automation and BAS.
- Actively participates in the creation of project deliverables such as design documents, configuration build, installation and validation activities as required by the Automation IT Project Manager.
- Ensure technical delivery of Data Historian and Reporting systems as endorsed by leadership team to meet business objectives.
- Site Data Historian and Reporting platform architecture, system ownership and lifecycle management.
- Defining and maintaining the site Data Historian and Reporting roadmap.
- Responsible for regular communication to project leadership & multi-functional team stakeholders.
- Assures all design & project work is completed in compliance with all Regulatory requirements including, Quality (cGLP/GMP’s), EHS, Global Engineering, design & construction directives, requirements & procedures, as well as all Local/Federal Regulatory requirements.
- Supports the project manager on schedule and budget development and control.
- Development of the Data Historian and Reporting team resources for the project and other supporting vendors.
- Supporting development of the Data Historian and Reporting project execution plan, scope of work for the contract firms or specialists, and provide technical guidance during the execution of their work
- Contributes to a high performance culture by recognising and resolving issues as they arise.
- Creates Electronic Dashboards to support Business Information Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- At least 8 years’ experience providing process control and information systems solutions.
- Experience directing system design, configuration and application of business processes in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Experience during project delivery and operations support of Data Historian and Reporting systems. Experience with the following systems is preferred; OSI-PI, PI-AF, RT Reports, Kepware, Factorytalk. Experience with process control systems would also be advantageous.
- Experience with designing information interfaces, data conversion, and network and infrastructure fundamentals.
- Ability to anticipate, evaluate and resolve multiple, simultaneous project issues, delays and problems by utilising technical, project management, and business expertise.
- Ability to translate strategic opportunities and emerging technology solutions into tangible pragmatic executable plans.
- Working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, ANSI/ISA-S88 and S95 industry standards. Thorough knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry Regulations (cGMP/cGLP, OSHA, EPA/EQB) required.
Please apply above for more inforamtion.
Republic of Ireland
A global biotech company requires a CSV Engineer to join a new project in central Ireland. The CSV engineer will be responsible for the development of key AIT quality documents, such as Quality
Republic of Ireland
Exciting and challenging pharmaceutical project in central Ireland requires a Suite Team Lead to be responsible for the black utilities. To develop, within the overall project schedule, a schedule for
Based in Germany, on an initial 24-month contract, you will take full ownership of a new pharmaceutical facility costing up to €100m. It will be this person’s responsibility to deliver the large
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.