Data Historian Lead
This vacancy has now expired
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Industry at present with no shortage of major expansion/ new build facilities. We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Historian Lead to join a major project for a global pharmaceutical organisation, located in the Waterford Region, with great longevity of employment possibility.
Who are we looking for?
Reporting to the MMDIT Project Manager, specifically responsible for the PI Data Historian system and related Reporting.
This candidate will be required to work closely with the MMDIT teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- At least 8 years’ experience providing process control and information systems solutions.
- Experience directing system design, configuration and application of business processes in a biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Project delivery and operations support experiences of Data Historian and Reporting systems.
- Working knowledge of one or all the following systems is essential; OSI-PI, PI-AF, RT Reports, Kepware, FactoryTalk.
- Experience with process control systems would also be advantageous.
- Designing of information interfaces, data conversion, and network and infrastructure fundamentals.
- Ability to anticipate, evaluate and resolve multiple, simultaneous project issues, delays and problems by utilising technical, project management, and business expertise.
- Ability to translate strategic opportunities and emerging technology solutions into tangible pragmatic executable plans.
- Working knowledge of GAMP software development lifecycle, ANSI/ISA-S88 and S95 industry standards.
- Thorough knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry Regulations (cGMP/cGLP, OSHA, EPA/EQB) required.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Maintenance Engineer – Contract – Cork – 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical
CSV Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CSV Engineer to
QC Systems Integration Specialist – Contract – Ireland – 6 months With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.