Data Integrity Specialist
This vacancy has now expired
Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside Dublin, is currently investing significantly in their manufacturing programme. Building a state-of-the-art facility, utilising high-technology and next-gen processes to produce drugs that are distributed throughout the Globe. The site is easily reachable by a major airport and has excellent transport links throughout.
The client is currently seeking the expertise of a Data Integrity Specialist on a 12-month contract basis.
Working on their newly built Laboratories, you will be responsible for the following;
- Generation of the Data integrity system inventory which will serve as the living master list used to track all data integrity activities including any grouping strategies across the lifecycle for all data types.
- Generate Data process maps in relation to all the data created, processed, reviewed, analysed, reported, transferred, stored, retrieved, monitoring and retired across each system
- Conduct data risk assessments to assess the risk to data integrity and the reliance of product quality and GxP related decision on the quality of data.
- Co-ordinate with the key stakeholders the completion of the data integrity assessments for each system or group of systems.
- If required draft the gap remediation plans and associated mitigations for all potential gaps.
- Track the closure of corrective actions to mitigate against the gaps.
- Draft the data integrity execution schedule in alignment with the overall project schedule
Equipment Engineer – Global Pharmaceutical Company – Capital Project – Dublin – long term contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If
Equipment Engineer - Global Pharmaceutical Company- Contract - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.