Data Visualisation specialist (powerBI)
You’ll join a multinational team and be responsible for designing, developing and configuring new highly visual analytical tools and dashboards. This is a great opportunity working alongside talented people at a globally-recognised organisation, and where you can excel in a role and pick up new skills too. It’s English-speaking and long term. Contact Quanta now for more info.
- Work closely with all areas of the department to understand users- needs, gather requirements, and develop solutions accordingly.
- Work collaboratively with teams in an international, multicultural, multi-disciplinary environment working under different time-zones.
- Support the development process of data analyses and visualizations, including scoping, design, implementation, testing, delivery and guiding staff on the use of the products;
- Develop corporate visualization solutions derived from multiple data sources using state-of-the-art tools to enable insight and decision-making at various levels;
- Develop data models, report templates and briefing materials for reporting purposes;
- Develop and implement projects on cloud environments
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner;
You will have:
- Strong knowledge of Power BI other similar self-service analytics toolsets.
- Strong knowledge on as Microsoft SQL and other databases.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms Azure and/or AWS.
- Experience in development, implementation and maintenance of business intelligence / analytics tools and applications, or related tasks;
- Experience in producing tools and materials (reports, presentations) to communicate data-driven insights to clients and senior decision-makers by using MS PowerBI, MS Excel, PowerPivot, Tableau, Qlik Sense or any other similar self-service analytics toolsets.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL and other databases.
- Working knowledge of MS SSIS, SSAS, SSRS development and operation
Single stage interviews will take place in November 2019 for onboarding at the end of this year or early January 2020. We are looking for candidates with the required technical skill who are happy to relocate and love and work in Valencia for a long term duration. If that’s you, get in touch now.
Quanta is hiring now for a 1st/2nd Line Technical Support person to join one of our favourite clients at their Spanish office in Valencia! This is an English-speaking long term contract role a spart
An Azure Cloud Engineer is needed for an upcoming contract position based in Valencia, Spain. Working with an international organisation, you will be performing deployment and administration tasks
Recruiting now for a Web Developer with good experience in PHP and Drupal for a long term contract with an international NGO. The chosen developer will get involved in various complex projects and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.