This vacancy has now expired
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Decommissioning Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Decommissioning Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide technical expertise to the sterile technical team for the duration of the facility decommissioning project.
- Lead and execute all de-commissioning equipment close out activities for the assigned portion of the project,
- Provide Technical stewardship, equipment resource planning and validation schedules.
- Ensure highest Quality & Compliance standards.
• Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. manufacturing, quality, engineering, etc).
• At least three year’s experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in a Technical role in a manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of and experience in De-commission and validation activities.
- A strong understanding of regulatory and validation requirements.
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Senior Validation Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
ADC Laboratory Analyst – Pharmaceuticals – Tipperary - Contract Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of
Quality Specialist – Dublin – 12-month contract One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.