Delta V Engineer
We are looking for a DeltaV System Engineer who possesses strong control system integration experience. This position is an initial 6-month contract with a strong possibility of extension due to the amount of projects scheduled over the next 2 years.
Within this position, you will lead/execute the design, engineering and commissioning of DeltaV control systems integration. It will be your duty to design document generation along with coding development and modification.
DeltaV System Engineer experience/qualifications:
- Must have 3+ years’ proven DeltaV experience
- Strong experience and understanding of all Project Lifecycle Phases
- Ability to demonstrate an ability to lead a complete project
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience
- Experience as a Software Engineer – this is not a commissioning automation engineer role
- Available to start in June
One of our pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Project Scheduler to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is cementing itself
Would you be interested in joining a state-of-the-art Biologics manufacturing organisation based in Cork? Do you have excellent communication skills with the ability to work with multiple teams? Do
One of our pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for a Senior Project Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork; which is cementing
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.