Deputy RP (Responsible Person)
Excellent contract opportunity for a deputy Responsible Person/Pharmacist to support a biotech client with the development and manufacturing of revolutionary therapies for patients.
As a deputy RP your main role is to ensure the overall quality, safety and traceability of tissues and cells as starting material for research & development. In order to fulfill the role, the individual will be focused on all the operations related to the accredited BioBank.
The requirements for this role are as follows:
- Medical Doctor or Pharmacist with experience in Tissue Establishment is an asset
- At least Master’s degree or higher and relevant experience in cell and gene therapy would be ideal.
- Strong organisation skill
- Experience in quality assurance
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate diplomatic and leadership skills
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey and receive ideas and instructions to/from others within the organization
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, management and customers
- Fluency in French: good speaking, reading and writing skills,
- Good reading comprehension and writing skills in English.
- Computer skills: Microsoft office, ETQ, ComplianceWire, TrackWise are a plus.
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media technologies and channels a plus
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
QA System Consultant - 6 Month Contract - Belgium Excellent contract opportunity for a QA System Consultant to support a biotech client with the development and manufacturing of revolutionary
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.