Design Coordinator-- Biotechnology
This vacancy has now expired
Working on this major investment, delivering state of the art manufacturing capabilities on a campus set up, the successful candidate will play a pivotal part in coordinating design, construction, commissioning and subsequent handover activities.
Working in close conjunction with project Leadership and the Engineering functions the key responsibilities will include;
- Write project execution plan describing the approach from CD, BOD, Early Works, Bridging, EPC Bid-as well as EPC Award.
- Organize Concept design to Basis of Design Documentation Distribution Matrix.
- Upload technical documents to Engineering company in native CAD formats.
- Access, training, help desk IT Documentation Flow and review tools.
- Create OBS.
- Create CD Document List.
- Support technical onboarding activities of new team members.
- Other ad hoc Eng. Management. tasks.
- Ideally BS in Engineering Discipline. (or equivalent)
- Carried out similar role as part of a CAPEX project organisation ideally within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of coordinating documentation and aligning on A/E Design Firm project execution.
- Should be proficient with MS WORD/PowerPoint/Visio/Microsoft Project to create documents and presentations.
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills and ability to communicate to multiple levels within company.
- Solid collaborative skills, to be able to work in a diverse organisation.
- Strong networking skills within peer and other working groups.
- Readiness to contribute to the creation and development of our new site culture.
- Ability to manage broad range of stakeholders.
If you would like to be part of one of the industry’s biggest investments in the coming years with an ever expanding organisation, please apply with your CV now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
CQV Lead Drug Substance Upstream & Downstream - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a
Waste Systems WPO - Global Biopharmaceutical Client – USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a Waste Systems WPO to work
CSV Lead - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a CSV Lead to work on the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.