Uniquely positioned and privileged to make a positive difference to the lives of patients and their loved ones, at all stages of life, our client employs over 400 dedicated individuals across the UK who are inspired to help find new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure some of the most complex medical challenges of our time.
- An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Web Analytics Specialist to join the growing UK Multichannel team which will be based in leafy Buckinghamshire
- The Multichannel team work closely with the UK & Ireland marketing and medical education teams in delivering digital campaign activity, the ongoing maintenance and development of the Medical Cloud (JMC) website and driving all other digital initiatives and innovation
- In this new role as Web Analytics Specialist, you will be responsible for advanced implementations of Google Analytics, auditing and troubleshooting existing configurations across web and email, and providing reporting, dashboards and education to improve digital marketing initiatives.
We are looking for a person who demonstrates a self-starter mindset, with strong skills in data analysis, problem-solving, project management and communication:
- Web analytics – you will need proven experience working with online data, analysis, reporting and tag management (Google Analytics is essential, Qlik Sense beneficial)
- Client facing – you are a great communicator, with the ability to talk with internal stakeholders at all levels
- You have a passion for helping clients solve complex business and marketing questions
- Experienced in managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced and matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree – desirable but not essential
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Our global Pharmaceutical client based in the beautiful county of Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Contracts Specialists to join their team on a contract basis for a period of 9 months. With the
Our global Pharmaceutical client based in the leafy surroundings in Buckinghamshire is now looking for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager to join their team on a contractual basis on 12
Are you an experienced Project Manager within the Life Sciences industry? Are you looking to further your career with an industry-leading organisation? Then the position of Project Manager could be
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.