Digital Blockchain Developer
Working from Valencia, Spain and at the offices of an international organisation, you will help develop Digital Identity solutions that can be used across the client’s customer base by implementing the backend part of the solution, based on Hyperledger Indy and Hyperledger Aries projects, ensuring high performance and responsiveness.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in the design, build, deployment and support of Hyperledger Indy and Hyperledger Aries solutions
- Write reusable, testable and efficient code
- Design, develop, test and implement user stories
- Perform continuous improvement of the solution
- Work with the focal points and vendors for resolution of problems (functional issues, performance issues, etc)
- Produce and maintain technical documentation as required
- Perform other duties as required
You will have:
- Experience with Hyperledger Indy and Hyperledger Aries (formerly Indy-Agent)
- Sound knowledge of cryptography concepts
- Understanding how Blockchain software works
- Experience with Python language
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Excellent knowledge of APIs, web services and communication protocols.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Experience designing, creating and testing microservices architectures
- Experience in producing technical documentation
- Must be technologically savvy, demonstrating the ability to easily adapt to new and unfamiliar technologies, software and systems
This is a competitive process. The application period closes on 7th November and single stage interviews will be happening in mid-late November. If successful you’ll not only join a prestigious organisation but you’ll also get to work with a fantastic team of talented professionals and live and in the beautiful city of Valencia – chosen specifically by the client for its communication links and it’s excellent affordability. Contact Quanta now for more info or to apply.
Quanta is hiring now for a 1st/2nd Line Technical Support person to join one of our favourite clients at their Spanish office in Valencia! This is an English-speaking long term contract role a spart
An Azure Cloud Engineer is needed for an upcoming contract position based in Valencia, Spain. Working with an international organisation, you will be performing deployment and administration tasks
Recruiting now for a Web Developer with good experience in PHP and Drupal for a long term contract with an international NGO. The chosen developer will get involved in various complex projects and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.