Digital Delivery Manager
As Digital Delivery Manager you will:
- Take the lead on the delivery of all digital and back-end systems development.
- Work closely with the Digital Product Owner, internal project managers and third-party developers to ensure business requirements are understood, supplier resources are committed to delivery and projects are kept on track.
- Be the go to person within the organization for digital delivery as part of the company-wide change project.
You will have:
- 5+ years in an equivalent role with responsibility for digital service enhancements
- Experience with agile and waterfall delivery methodologies
- with managing web development and strong CRM experience is preferable
- Scrum Master certification
- Project Management experience and relevant qualification (APM PMQ, Prince2 Practitioner or equivalent)
- Experience of managing third parties through the full project delivery life cycle
- Matrix-management experience
This is a live role and the client is receiving profiles now and scheduling interviews for the end of this month. If you have service delivery experience within technical and specifically digital product environments and want a new challenge, please get in touch now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Bucks-based permanent Service Delivery Manager role with a charitable organization. Great work/life balance, 35 hours a week and a lead position for the client's IT Operations functions and the
New opportunity for a Digital Delivery Manager to join a bucks-based client looking to improve and enhance current technical environments including digital products as part of a portfolio of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.