Digital Programme Manager
This vacancy has now expired
New opportunity for a Program Manager with extensive experience on large-scale digital transformation projects. This is an English speaking role working with a multinational organization form their Valencia location.
As Programme Manager you will:
- Plan, launch and manage projects;
- Create, execute and keep up to date the Project Plans.
- Track and monitor projects’ progress against plan, requirements, quality measures, standard processes and report performance;
- Manage changes to the projects scope, schedule, and costs, during the lifecycle of project;
- Manage issues and risks of the projects;
- Take responsibility for the effective management of the resources assigned to the projects and track project costs;
- Execute a proper Project Closure, including transition to operation, and highlighting lessons learned. Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase;
- Performs other duties as required.
You will have:
- At least 10 years of IT work experience and solid knowledge of Project /Program management practices, and preferably some experience with project management in the field of humanitarian operations
- Demonstrated capability of independently managing complex IT projects and project work in Cloud Services development/Deployment & Digital Product Development.
- Expert knowledge of incident and risk management, budget management, project timelines and resource planning.
- Excellent communication / customer service skills, good interpersonal skills and influencing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Familiarity with change management.
- ITIL, Prince 2 or PMP or related certifications and training.
- Knowledge of managing and / or working with multi-cultural virtual and remote teams.
The client will run single stage video interviews in June with the selected candidate joining in July 2020. If the coronavirus situation hasn't sufficiently improved then remote working to start with is possible, but we will eventually need someone onsite in Valencia full time.
If this role is of interest, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Identity & Access Manager - International Organisation - Valencia New long term contract role for an Identity & Access Management specialist working with an international organisation in Valencia,
We have an exciting contract opportunity working with a service provider for delivering remote IT and communication project support. Our client requires a technical architect with strong front-end
BI and Data Management specialist is needed for a long term contract with an international organisation, working remotely for the next few months and then onsite at their office in Valencia, Spain.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.