Document Control Specialist
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the-art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supports project management team from design to financial closeout
- Reviews, verifies, and analyses information related to construction project activities
- Creates and maintains audit work papers
- At least 4 years' experience of audit and/or construction industry experience
- Ability to research invoice activity and experience with construction project execution
- SAP work experience strongly preferred
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Any Senior Array Cable Engineers out there looking for a new role? We have an opportunity for a Senior Array Cable Engineer to start a year long freelance contract role, from 18 th November 2019 up
North West England
Are you a Client Representative? and will be available for a new 5 contract role with the possibility to extend further thereafter, from the 28 th October 2019, if yes, we would like to hear from
Structural Engineers with Offshore Wind experience read on! Quanta are supporting a leading and multi-disciplinary consultancy with a global presence bolster their offshore wind team. With an internat
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.