This role would ideally suit someone who resides either in London or wihtin a commutable distance and has 3–5 years experience of working within the wind power industry. You should have excellent IT skills, document management systems, preferably SharePoint, ACONEX would be an advantage, knowledge of how such systems are used in a technical engineering environment. Start date for this role is 1st September 2019 up until 29th February 2020, 5 days a week Monday to Friday.
- Working on O&M facilities & Marine Infrastructure
- Ensure professional and timely Document Control support for a technical package
- Ensure compliance document and records management process
- Implement and communicate document records
- Standardise and develop best practice to develop, improve and align documentation quality across Asset Projects and the production line.
- Communicate with suppliers to make sure accurate and timely flow of the documentation deliverables.
- Work closely with Package Managers to ensure all relevant supplier documentation are within contract requirements
- Distribute and review matrixes exists and are always updated, again working closely with Package Manager
- Review monthly master document registers against contractual delivery plans.
- Ensure traceability of documentation.
- Support document transfer to O&M and OFTO working closely with the Records Manager
- 3 – 5 yrs. experience as project documentation controller or QA/QC in engineering roles.
- Education: Higher education or above – technical draughtsman or document controller, technology/applied science
- Knowledge of SharePoint, ACONEX would be preferable
The Consultant must have his/her own PC with MS Office software and must be in possession of an i-Phone 4S, 5C, 5S, 6 or 6+ or a Windows Phone 8.1.
If you require more information, please do contact the Quanta renewable energy team.
North East England
We currently have an opportunity for a SCADA SER (Site Engineer Representative) for one of our leading renewable energy clients. We are looking for an individual who can start this 24-month freelanc
North West England
We are currently helping one of our leading Renewable Energy clients in their search for an HSE Advisor. If you are available from the 2 nd September 2019 up until 27 th March 2020, we would like to
Are you currently looking for a new opportunity to work with a Global Renewable energy client? If yes, we are assisting one of our leading Renewable Energy clients in their search for a Document Contr
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.