One of our global Bio-pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Document Controller to join their team at the beginning of a new greenfield facility project. Although the initial contract is 6 months, there is excellent scope to extend a further 12 – 18 months on completion.
This position offers the right person a great opportunity to play an integral part of a new state of the art $250m facility. This is the first facility in North America for our client so it is essential to have the best team on board to deliver within budget and on time.
We are looking for an experiences Document Controller to join the project whilst construction is ongoing. Ideally the right person would have strong experience on a similar project within the pharmaceutical/bio-pharmaceutical sector. It is essential this candidate has knowledge of construction and engineering documentation.
- Experience within a similar position in the pharmaceutical or bio-pharmaceutical sector
- Good knowledge of projects
- Strong working knowledge of Construction and Engineering documentation
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate previous document management experience
- Strong communication skills with various departments including senior stakeholder management
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Manager – Global Biopharmaceutical Client – 12 Month Contract One of our global Biopharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Manager to join their team to oversee the retrofit of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.