This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supporting the Quality Department in the management of the site GMP documentation.
- Responsible for the control, operation and maintenance of the site Central Documentation Control system
- Be a document system expert; this will include document generation, review, approval and document system work flow expedition e.g. SOP's, SWI's, Policies, Monographs
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in a similar Quality Assurance related role in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Supervisory experience preferable
- Knowledge of EU/US quality related pharmaceutical regulations
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Document Specialist focusing on change management, to join their
Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which
Republic of Ireland
With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a need to expand production capacity and as a result, create multiple roles. One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.