This vacancy has now expired
The role is for a Document Controller to join one of our leading renewable energy clients for one of their offshore wind farm projects.
Starting from the 1st of November 2019 up until 31st October 2021, 5 days a week Monday to Friday, must be flexible as some deviations may occur, travel will also be required 5 10 days a month.
- Responsible for the control of technical documentation on Asset Project and /or product line
- Ensure professional and timely Document Control support to a technical package
- To ensure compliance to document and records management processes
- Proactively ensure implementation and communication of the document and records management requirements, responsibilities, tools and processes
- Ensure standardisation and best practices to develop, improve and align documentation quality across Asset Projects and / or Production line.
- Establish and maintain communications with suppliers to ensure accurate and timely flow of the documentation deliverables
- To work with the Package Manager to ensure that relevant supplier documentation deliverables are in accordance with contract requirements. To ensure that distribution and review exist are always updated.
- To make sure that document flow processes ensuring traceability of documentation
- Implement monthly review and quarterly baseline review of package master documents registers against the contract delivery plans
- To ensure readiness of as-built packages
- Support the documentation transfer to O&M and OFTO and work closely with the Records Manager
- Support the quality team in their delivery of project quality standards and liaise with quality manager where sub-standard and non-conformances are identified within documentation and ensure close out.
- Minimum technical draughts person or document controller, higher education or higher in engineering/ technology/ applied science
- Minimum 3 – 5 yrs. experience working as a document controller or QA/QC roles in engineering projects. Used and maintained technical archive systems.
- Knowledge of Aconex, EDMS
The Consultant must have his/her own PC with MS Office software and must be in possession of an i-phone 4S, 5C, 5S, 6 or 6+ or a Windows Phone
For further information regarding the above role, please do contact the Quanta renewable energy team.
Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with one of the worlds leading wind energy companies? This position will give a passionate and driven individual the chance to work in the
Any Senior Array Cable Engineers out there looking for a new role? We have an opportunity for a Senior Array Cable Engineer to start a year long freelance contract role, from 18 th November 2019 up
Global Solar PV Projects - World Leader - Freelance Position Are you a Senior Solar Consultant looking for their next contract opportunity? Look no further. Quanta is currently supporting a world
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.