The role is for a Document Controller to join one of our leading renewable energy clients for one of their offshore wind farm projects.
Starting from the 1st of November 2019 up until 31st October 2021, 5 days a week Monday to Friday, must be flexible as some deviations may occur, travel will also be required 5 10 days a month.
- Responsible for the control of technical documentation on Asset Project and /or product line
- Ensure professional and timely Document Control support to a technical package
- To ensure compliance to document and records management processes
- Proactively ensure implementation and communication of the document and records management requirements, responsibilities, tools and processes
- Ensure standardisation and best practices to develop, improve and align documentation quality across Asset Projects and / or Production line.
- Establish and maintain communications with suppliers to ensure accurate and timely flow of the documentation deliverables
- To work with the Package Manager to ensure that relevant supplier documentation deliverables are in accordance with contract requirements. To ensure that distribution and review exist are always updated.
- To make sure that document flow processes ensuring traceability of documentation
- Implement monthly review and quarterly baseline review of package master documents registers against the contract delivery plans
- To ensure readiness of as-built packages
- Support the documentation transfer to O&M and OFTO and work closely with the Records Manager
- Support the quality team in their delivery of project quality standards and liaise with quality manager where sub-standard and non-conformances are identified within documentation and ensure close out.
- Minimum technical draughts person or document controller, higher education or higher in engineering/ technology/ applied science
- Minimum 3 – 5 yrs. experience working as a document controller or QA/QC roles in engineering projects. Used and maintained technical archive systems.
- Knowledge of Aconex, EDMS
The Consultant must have his/her own PC with MS Office software and must be in possession of an i-phone 4S, 5C, 5S, 6 or 6+ or a Windows Phone
For further information regarding the above role, please do contact the Quanta renewable energy team.
We have received a request from one of our leading renewable clients, they are looking for a Consultant to work as a Lead Site Technician, in the USA. If you are a Green Card Holder OR US National ,
Are there any Electrical Project Managers out there looking for a new challenge? We are currently helping one of our clients, a market leader in renewable energy, in their search. If you are available
We are currently looking for an Array Cable Manager – HV Cables for one of our leading renewable energy clients. If you are looking for a new role and are available to start from the 21 st October
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.