An exciting long-term contract opportunity to work on a new build waste treatment and recovery plant project. Our client provides services to local authorities, public service contractors, and waste treatment operators.
We are seeking a Document Controller to support the Commercial Manager across the project for administration work.
Responsibilities and Experience
- Daily reporting into the Commercial Manager for site activities
- Administration of contracts and documents management across site.
- Requires to be disciplined, methodical and rigorous, for some recurrent administrative and documentation tasks.
- Required to work on Oracle ERP system for placement of purchase orders (training can/will be provided).
- Proven experience working across construction projects
- Microsoft Excel experience
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Contracts Administrator - 12-months - Scotland This opportunity will be working for a specialist in waste treatment and waste-to-energy solutions, providing its services to local authorities,
Construction Manager - 6-months contract - Energy from Waste project - Scotland We have an exciting opportunity to work with a leading EPC Contractor working across a new-build energy from waste
Planner - 6-months contract - Scotland Our client, an international specialist in the treatment and energy recovery of waste, providing its services to organisations, local authorities and waste
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.