Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities.
The plant, which has been operating in Tipperary for over 40 years, exports to over 25 countries around the world with primary markets being Europe, USA and Japan.
Our client is seeking the services of a Document Writer t be a part of the formulation team within the API facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the Document Writer you will be responsible for reviewing the guidelines and alignment with site procedures in order to identify gaps for remediation
- The Document Writer will work alongside other departments to update procedures and ensure compliance with data integrity
- You will be responsible for the documentation of all activities in line with cGMP requirements and also transition paper forms into electronic format.
- As the Document Writer you will prepare and deliver training on procedural changes
- As a Document Write you will have gained experience within a similar role and vast experience working within a GMP environment
- You will be qualified to degree level within a Science discipline
- As the Document Writer you will have strong knowledge of MES and/or SAP
- You will be able to work under your own initiative or as part of a team and have excellent communication skills
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Quality Specialist - Quality Management Systems - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Quality Engineer to join
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.