This vacancy has now expired
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Documentation Co-ordinator role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the scanning, uploading and management of documentation within the Documentation Management system (MIDAS/QualityDocs).
- To support document generation, review, approval of documentation within the Documentation Management system e.g., SOP's, WI's, and related GMP documentation
- Format, write, deliver and review necessary documentation in line with the standard approval process, and facilitate others to do so.
- Support site activities through documentation generation, filing, tracking, auditing and maintenance of associated logs/databases.
- Support QA department in generation of meeting Agendas and collation of meeting minutes actions and related duties.
- Presentation, compilation and review of Quality-related data as directed.
Desirable Experience for this Documentation Co-ordinator are:
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biological industry.
- Highly motivated, and results focussed.
- Knowledge of GMPs
- Good presentation and social skills
- Previous experience working in a Documentation or Administration role.
- Experience with MIDAS/QualityDocs would be advantageous.
Job – Documentation Co-ordinator
Job type – Contract
Duration – 6 months (likely extension)
Start date – ASAP
Location - Dublin
If you’ve got the above experience and would like to be considered for this role, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Senior QC (Quality Control) Compliance Specialist - Republic of Ireland A Leading midlands-based biotechnology organization requires a Senior QC (Quality Control)Compliance Specialist to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.