One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Documentation specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Documentation Specialist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Updating of procedural documents.
- Preparation of change control documentation.
- Processing of documentation through the Change Control System.
- Review of batch records and recording of incidences of corrections made to batch records.
- Knowledge and experience of GMP and GDP in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Have an understanding and knowledge of quality management systems.
- At least three years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment.
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
C&Q Engineer, Ireland, Contract With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a C&Q Engineer to join their team
CSV Engineer – Contract – 11 months - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CSV Engineer to
Project Engineer - Contract – Ireland – 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.