Located 15 minutes from Dublin Airport and just a short distance from the lively, vibrant, and cultural Irish capital, this leading biopharmaceutical organisation leads the way with state of the art technology at their one of a kind manufacturing facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Documentation Specialist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assessment, coordination, and withdrawal of documents within the Electronic Document Management System.
- Generate queries and reports from eDMS
- Be the interface between Document Control and Training Operations to ensure updated documents are transitioned into the Learning Management System.
- Experience with Training Operations and working with Learning Management Systems
- 3-5 years’ experience within the pharma industry
- Knowledge of cGMP requirements for documentation control
- Experience with FirstDoc eDMS or similar platforms.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience within Document Control and Document Management
Job title – Documentation Specialist
Job type – Contract
Start date – ASAP
Location - Dublin
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an EHS Specialist to join
As Dublin continues to embed itself as Irelands Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking a Senior EHS Specialist to become part of a $500 million state of the art bio facility. Located 15 minutes from
As Dublin continues to embed itself as Irelands Pharmaceutical capital, we are seeking a QA Specialist to become part of a $500 million state of the art bio facility. Located 15 minutes from Dublin
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.