This vacancy has now expired
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the control, operation and maintenance of the integrated utilities and facilities documentation.
- Be a document system expert; this will include document generation, review, approval and document system workflow expedition e.g. SOP's, SWI's, Policies, Monographs, MARs, MBRs.
- Support auditing and maintenance of associated databases including MIDAS and Trackwise.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a GMP setting.
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices
- Report, standards, policy writing skills required
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
Process Engineer - New Product Introduction - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Capital Project - Leinster - 11-month contract With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.